Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

The worst selection of mate

The happenings in life go as follows:

My English grade improved when I didn't show up to class all last week.  I have a B now.  For now.
I finished a book, and I'm about to finish the other.  I was proud I was able to sustain reading two books at once at a good pace.
Work, been doing a lot of it.  Money is so important in life.
Diet exercise... none at all.  Recently I had this phase where my parents would ask me at the end of every day what I ate all day.  I usually said something like "breakfast, carrots..."  or "breakfast, apple..."  Since then I've been eating a bit more.  Today I ate "breakfast, banana, broccoli, greek yogurt, meat, small potato and cookie"- hell, no wonder I'm so fat.  I ate 7 things.  Ew...

8-12 meals a day was a joke.  When I said that I used to consider breakfast alone 3-5 meals and whatever else, but people would always give me the funniest look when i said "I eat 8-12 meals a day"
haha jokes on you.
People believe the most obvious lies sometimes.


This girl.
I've been flirting with someone 4 years older than me.
Truth is.
She is so interesting...
I liked when she said to me "I'm sure the though has crossed your ind.  How to uncage a girl"
I get goosebumps when I read that.  Its so me.  I love trying to get into people's minds.  She is... impenetrable.
I want to get know her.
Doesn't hurt that she is pretty, or that the first things we talked about was dieting.
She loves someone else.  But that makes it even more fun for me...

You never want me to chase after you
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment