Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank you Violet

She wrote about me here: http://www.myspace.com/frostlace/blog/540764777

This is what it says...

[Sand Castle]

He's an alien, I think.
A beautiful, creative, impressively bright being.
He doesn't think so, and he has psychological flaws like we mortals do.
Maybe that's why he took that class with me.
Did he want to understand what plagued him; us?
He reminds me of a character in a movie I saw once.
He says things that imply he's not like me or the rest of us.
I wonder if it's beautiful where he came from.
Sometimes when I say things I can see him thinking.
He makes me think even without saying a thing.
He looks as fragile as I feel, and I'm too scared to fracture him with my touch.
His eyes tell me stories.
I don't know when he's going to leave, but I'll probably be lost without him.
...

She has more to say of the world.  But I own this.
Thank you. 
I could use the perception of others.


Now.
My life is measured in food.  Time is whenever something is eaten.  The more I eat in a day, the more time I have in that day.  On some days I live only for seconds, those days are lightheaded and afraid of falling on their faces.
The little voice inside me tells me that she approves of my effort.  I'm trying aren't I?

Still, it is silent, the only message I get is the sensation of a headnod.  I'm going to be better in my life.  We are both patient for other times.


Love is...
I don't want to say love is real.  Love is real, real and mortal.  Love dies.
Candles live longer than my love.

But I will burn... for Monique.  Burning transcendence from flame to vapor.  And as vapors...  I will be a million high speed molecules.
Never
resting.

Every day I have to get stronger.
Yesterday i did 450 push-ups.
Today...



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment