Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I see

Sadly enough...


I think that the audition failure was just a minor thing.  It meant a lot.  It made an emotional impact.  I can't try again until next year.  I really suck at music.  But I feel like I didn't miss out on much.
In fact, the thing that sticks in my head for the audition is that I met a girl there and we looked at each other a lot and talked.

No
I'm not interested.
I don't want to spend my future with her.
I don't want to be with anyone...

Sadly, I just want to spend time with a pretty face, and then leave her before I hurt.
I want to be the shallow cut that heals by tomorrow.

I want to be forgotten.
Then I can live every day like I was just born.
The first day of my life.
So that the next girl I see, will be the most beautiful one I have seen yet.
No more memories.

Looking forward.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment