Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

I wrote this to http://howtobecomeanorexic.org/

I don't think you understand any of it.
 
First, you should know that I didn't enter a valid name, that 'forserious' is only an alias.
Also, your advertisements are nothing more than advertisements.  You don't care about the person I am or the broken image I hold on to.
You proselytize a 'healthy' lifestyle as the ultimate anorexia.
 
Anorexia is an eating disorder.  In my case, I am a nearly underweight person who tries to lose weight.
When you have a low body fat percentage it takes starving to lose the pounds you have.  Because unlike the people you seem to be advertising to, I don't have 'extra' pounds.  I'm still trying to get rid of it.
 
I conclude that this will reach some advertising firm, and they also don't care who I am, because I'll tell you right now; I don't have money to give to you.
If I did have money I wouldn't waste it on your plans.
 
I was insulted by the webpage that brought me this, and when I wrote against it I was treated like a customer.
 
 
Is that all I am?
Money?
A marketing strategy?
Decorate it all with the word Anorexia...
 
Whatever, you won't get it.
 
 
 
stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment