Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Was it what you expected?

No.
Nothing is.
Love dies.
I stay strong.

I wish I wasn't invincible.  That I would be weak enough to stop fighting against everything that goes wrong.

Tonight, in the rain, I got a flat tire.  Within 10 minutes I was safe at home, the car left in some parking lot, listing to the front and the side, but I'm safe at home and the tire doesn't matter anymore.
Today, I heard your voice.  And while it is beautiful, it isn't Violet.
I noticed that Violet has an addiction to caffeine.  It was only a date.  It was only a hug at the end.
My love has died.
I am...
just my words now.
I can only fulfill my promises.
And try to make money...

Money...  For those of you stuck in life with 'no escape'... you haven't seen what money can do.
Money can rebuild a life.
You can be born again if you can afford it.

Tonight... it is still raining.
I'm considering selling my soul to the cold.
But I think I'm going to ignore that voice.

Now...  I only need to convince her she doesn't love me.
I feel pathetic.
Impassionate.
Perfunctionary...

Is that the correct use of the word?
Of course it isn't

I want you to see who I am.
I am your demonic angel


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment