Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Short hop- depressed?

I like how in Pokemon you can growl at something that is asleep and its attack still is reduced.

I didn't work today; my work called me and told me they didn't want me to come in.  It wasn't busy.enough to need me.


I cooked dinner tonight.  Its the only meal I had today.
I was fine all day.  Today I bought a Pokewalker (and a whole lot of stuff to go with it like a DS, Soul Silver, Leaf Green, and Diamond- all for $70).  I got somewhere around 15000 steps in with it.  I walked from 10am to 1pm.  Did shopping errands.
I went to the library, returned City of Bones (finished) and Soarer's choice (also finished- also a better book than City of Bones).
I went to the used bookstore, but there wasn't anything I wanted.  So I organized the Magic books.
Then I walked to the card store and bought some cards.
Then I walked to the store to buy dinner.

I was a bit lightheaded at times.  I drank water and was fine.  When I was home I had more tea.


Today I had a dream, I has this dream while walking.  You could say I was 'dreamwalking'
\I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm going to start a group that volunteers weekly.  I'm going to start by finding polluted places and take pictures of the trash.  Then my friends and I will clean it up, and hang out like we usually do.  When we can, we will invite those female acquaintances that we wish were friends in order to spend more time around beautiful girls.  Its good for the community, I will be able to portfolio the whole project (via before and after pictures) and also... I won't be doing all the work.  My friends will pick up trash with me AND I'm going to post this project on craigslist.  I tell people to take a picture of some place with clutter and leave directions on how to get there.  I will set a day on the calendar to clean it up, we will have a whole schedule of planned events like this.  Perhaps someone will get creative and give us other volunteer projects.  Also... I'm going to be brainstorming for more projects.

I'll archive the volunteer somewhere online and send you the link.  I will not be advertising volunteer work here... this is my personal life.  I put my dreams here.
I happened to dream of picking up trash.


Some of my friends online are so beautiful...
I don't have anyone close to me as beautiful.
Nadina, Rosie, Facelessfantasy, Kelly Anne, everyone.  You are beautiful.  I'm left in the dust.


My mouth is dry in my mind.  But I can feel it, slimy, tasting of chai spice.  I've been drooling, maybe those attractive females are stilling inhabiting my thoughts.  I'm such a boy to drool over you.

Pokemon...  Good game.  I have work tomorrow.  8 hours.  Not playing any pokemon at work.


Unless it is acted on, it cannot be called knowledge
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment