Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am my greatest art

I'm not alright.

Fine defines me, I walk day to day I work hour to hour and I even eat at meals.  I exercise enough, not too much, I think about school, I even review the information (but I'm still behind).  If you looked at me, evaluated my actions I'm fine.

The dark white of emptiness took my soul from me.
All I can think of is dark white.

Every day is dark white.


I'm not going to die for a long time, but from now until I die I foresee it.  Whiteness for eternity. 
Without color. I'm just like everyone else.

Its time... to darken the lens.
And stop being myself
Gotta be somebody else

stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Apparently someday you won't have to be "somebody else" and you'll be confident with yourself.
    I don't know if that's true because I still want to be somebody else.
    But I didn't want to be depressing.
    After all, you're lovely. Just the way you are.

    ReplyDelete