Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I don't faint

I have never fainted, but I've gotten close a few times.
 
Right now I'm half-asleep and fatigued.  There is a diference.  When close to fainting you lose contact, when you are sleepy and fatigued you have no coordination, but you still know what is going on.
There are four reasons why this happened so suddenly.
1. Food, I haven't meant to, but I'm not eating.
2. Sleep, I didn't mean to, but I didn't sleep
3. Yesterday's walk.  I never gave myself time to recover after walking for 3 hours.  It has been a long time since my 5 hour walks.
4. ...  I don't remember.  I had 4 reasons.
 
 
I feel so alone.
I want to hate life, but thats too hard for me.
 
I'm far too curious to hate.
 
I don't remember the last time I was angry.
 
 
I'm writing this at work because I'm lonely.
 
I wish I could say more, but I'm not a very capable person right now.  Still, it doesn't hurt enough.
 
Stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you don't hate life.
    And you're not alone silly.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete