Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Master of the smile

I've had the realization so many times and I still don't know the words for it.

I'll be happy when I feel rejection.


When you let them, feelings seem to take over, the world ceases to be a world and becomes your feelings instead.  So for a while today I wasn't at work... I was rejected by another beautiful woman; one 4 years older than me; who saves lives and writes better than I.  I asked her for too much so she was forced to say no and I broke.
But when you act contrary to a feeling it goes away.
I answered the phone and suddenly I was talking to my job.  When I clocked out, I was clocked out.  I'm fed up with the real world...


Ice flew in the air and ice broke under his heavy boots on the ground.  He was on a thin sheet and could have fallen under, if it wasn't for the fact that the only thing below was more ice.  Somewhere under all the ice was black, he assumed it was water.  With a single crashing stomp he brought his foot down, hoping to surpass the granite-ice barrier.  The ice was too hard.
His foot cracked under the impact.
And he plunged into blood.
Black, icy, blood.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment