Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why we try

Supposedly there are scientific studies that show we release 'love chemicals' only during the first 3 years of a relationship.  If you asked, I'm sure Google could tell you more.

My best friend went on a 7 mile run with me.  I'm proud of him; I like to talk about myself, but I'm proud of his attitude.  He did the run for himself mostly.  And spending time with me doing it was only because it makes it feel like he isn't trying as hard.
I pushed him quite hard.  But he will get stronger.  I know there are people that can push me to my limits.  Right now... I wouldn't do so well, but break my heart again and I could do anything.  I'm invincible when I'm broken.


If you could, think of a reason you try.  Why do you keep trying and trying and trying.
Why do you try to wake up?
Why do you try to make yourself lose weight?
Why try to be beautiful?
Why do you deny any beauty apparent in you?
Why are you the person you are?
Why are you reading the blog of a deranged child molester that is currently (during the moments he wrote this entry) playing pokemon?
Why you a fool?


I wish...  Life was harder


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment