Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Suck I Wow

I did not get to 300. I was lazy, I did 120 push-ups. Went to a park with some friends, hung out and ran around with them. It was kind of a farewell hang-out for our friend that shall be going to Davis.
I feel so sick right now; maybe that is because the total count today is at 1725.
I don't know why I am so tired... I haven't been trying hard enough.

So lazy. Tomorrow, during my 3 hour break between classes I'm going to take a 7 mile walk. That should go well.

1 comment:

  1. Im not disappointed at all! i found your comment to be very sweet, and -really- encouraging! To be told that i am strong is probably the best motivation there is! So thank you, very much! Both for reading and for the sweet comment!

    And seriously, dont beat yourself up over the push ups - i mean MY GOD! i cant even do like.. three (embarrassed much? yeah, kind of. haha)

    ReplyDelete