Total Pageviews

Monday, September 21, 2009

Back Its

My computer is back.

Since then lots has happened, I've forgotten most of it because my brain is just that small.
Last night I took a run, but this time I ran 8 laps (2 and a half miles) with 5 pound weights on each leg. It was seriously a death run.
But I survived, and will do it again sometime...

Food, I've had far too much. I won't put up the calorie counts of the days I missed this because it is best I don't. And for today. No again.

Been talking to the people from PrettyThin that added my MSN messenger. All of them are nice girls, and they are so strong. I'm surprised they would want to talk to me. Still, I'm fine.
I need to focus more on school; and I actually want to because of PrettyThin. All the support and love from its members makes me want to succeed more than usual. I want to do everything.

I miss drum and bugle corps... I wait for the day in December that I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment