Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

145 Is Much How?

For a 6'1"-ish kinda guy how much weight is that? I'm not sure if that is my weight, after all there are no scales in my house, but I'm trying to be as perfect as I can be. If I could do anything I wanted I would get down to 125 no problem. I'm not too concerned about my weight.
Anyway, I did the 4 mile run I wanted to do. And I did pull-ups too. I feel kinda out of it, but that is just the temporary high from working out.

I'm trying to try as hard as other people. There are girls that do not eat anything in a day, or eat 500 or less calories every day for a week. I am not allowed to do that, I do not have the freedom, I can't get away with it, I have to somehow exhaust every ounce of energy I consume in a day. They try to tempt me with food here. Eating makes me hurt. I'm sorry, but i want nothing more than to go hungry for a while.
I miss you Ana...

No comments:

Post a Comment