Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2009

Romantic Not

People have internal conflicts all the time. I apologize for talking about dreams.

I'm also sorry because i author this blog, and eat like a pig. 780 Calories by 1:30 PM. Its gross how much I eat. Somehow, i manage to feel a little sick. My forehead is hot, but besides that and being more tired than usual, I have nothing else. I'm taking these ailments as a serious warning; for example I just washed my hands. Any time I remember I'm going to do something to fight this before I actually get sick. Although sick people lose weight, they have to lay down and do nothing, and they have to eat. I don't want to get sick, because then I can't run, and I can't do push-ups or anything. So I'm going to fight some invisible feeling that i have.
I'm allowing myself even more bananas than I usually eat. I'm probably going to have 3 bananas today, I have already eaten two. But for some reason, I am just so tired.

Anyways, I rode my unicycle for 4 miles so far today and I fixed the tire on my bike. I was thinking of biking to school instead of driving... it is around 10 miles, and mostly uphill, but if I wake up early enough it should be possible. And if I do... I'm thinking about it.

I have to focus on school, grades are the most important thing in my life.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. i bike to and from school everyday, for me its only around 7 miles though - but i still consider it a great way to squeeze in and extra amount of activity, along with going (well, actually biking there to, hehe) to the gym!

    ReplyDelete