Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Gnosis" means something like "Knowledge"

2385 calories today versus a 5 mile walk, a 10 mile bike ride, and a 2 and a half mile run, plus some scattered push-ups, pull-ups, and Ab work. I have to face it; no matter how hard I work, as long as I eat this much: I'm gaining.
Some people consider that a good thing. I'm right back where i was a just last week though. So really I didn't make much progress, my legs are thinner, and I think I am even heavier than before. There are no scales in this house...

Besides that, I was at school today. I'm pretty amazed that I got my 5 mile walk in during my break. G, my friend, who is totally cool to hang out with, took the walk with me. He fared better, maybe its because I am so tired. I really thought today was Tuesday nearly all day long. I was so tired I had tried to merge lanes when someone was in my blind spot. For that I promptly got honked at.
I feel so bloated. And the worst part is I don't have a huge problem just not eating so much, but when people pile things on my plate I have to finish. Otherwise it is an insult, and when people expect that I eat, I have to eat. My idea of being able to "work anything off" has been hurting me I guess.

I've had lots of protein. So I am stronger; I can feel that when I do pull-ups which are the hardest thing on the planet. Seriously, you can hit 3 and your heart is racing as much as it is when sprinting. 10 is unbearable; I really don't know how I make it there. And today I hit 14, which I shouldn't have done because that is my current peak. I should have done 12 so I could have followed up with 10 instead of following 14 with 8.
Anyway... My sister is visiting this weekend. She comes when I am gone for work tomorrow. She wants to see the movie "9" by Tim Burton. I'll go see it, but popcorn... eh, doesn't sound like fun anymore. My sister is going to say "You love popcorn!" to which I can say something like "it gets stuck in my teeth" "it isn't good anymore" "that EAT THIS NOT THAT book converted me." I'm also worried about how that is going to interfere with running, so far I've been at least doing an hour walk ever day.

My dad is taking this computer for the weekend. He needs it for football. Its my computer, but I can live without it. I love you all; I respect my parents.
You know what. Sometimes I wish I got the same respect from them.

But if they want to play the game I'll play the game.
Its time to ease back.
Ana,
I'm coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment