Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Land Zombie

So I went to see Zombie-Land, I might put the pictures somewhere (here is they all fit) for a while...
Oh, I didn't just see the movie, no, I saw the premier, and I got free tickets to the premier because I was a zombie. I dressed up for the part, and it looks pretty good- thanks to the small work i did on myself with Crayola paint and dirt and some really quality stuff from the professional make-up artists. I know my paint is going to wash off fine, but so far the fake blood, face-paint, and oil... I'm not too sure about that. Definitely worth the time tonight.

Oh, and I totally skipped class to do this.
I was a bit popular by virtue of my unicycle. I rode it as part of our "Zombie-walk" to the theater- the free premier ticket group had met at a comic book store and from there made our way to where the production was taking place- The movie was supposed to be a comedy. And it was funny, the main character has all these rules that would show up whenever things happened. I kinda felt sad for him when the first girl he ever got close to turned into a zombie when he let her spend the night at his place. But later on he found a girl with gorgeous eyes and things worked out.
Eyes... We had a girl in our group (with her boyfriend) that had great eyes. She is taken of course, but it makes me glad to see that beautiful eyes do exist out there. No offense meant if I haven't said something like that to you.

1670. I'm thinking I have the metabolism of 6 people or something... because I had an energy crash today- with that much calories. No milk today... Sad day I guess.
Exercise: not really, I went to school for my first two classes, hung about doing things (like homework for the class I was going to skip- but it ended up that class was canceled). Yeah, I regret I ditched one class; it is my first time ever skipping class without a parent note for absolutely no reason. No good reason. But I'm alive.
I feel tired. And the dried paint on my face is kinda uncomfortable. Tomorrow I am going... to school to do some extra credit.
Besides that and work I have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment