Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2009

Time Melting

"You should eat today"
"But it doesn't feel right"
"Your mother just told you to eat."
"But its only been 6 hours... I can go so much longer without food"
"You should eat today because you are giving blood tomorrow"
"And who are you to say that I have to?"
"My name is common sense."

I might have freaked out just a half hour ago. My chest hurt. But I don't know why. It is not because I am too thin or I'm not eating enough. I eat plenty. Today I ate 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, and a bowl full of vegetables. I'm fine because I drink enough milk that I don't have to worry about a calorie deficiency at all. I swear I'm fine.

I want to try harder.

I'm still afraid of my mind. My silence is probably hurting her... and I feel it. Right after this I'm going to be there. It takes me time to prioritize.

Time is something I'm wasting all over the place.

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment