Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cold The

The Cold.

Today was freezing, I was outside all day. I wasn't cold. I had on a cotton shirt, and a Body Glove. I have got to go shopping for more of those things...
I was able to stand out there where everyone else was freezing with their jackets and scarfs and heavy coats, and I was fine in a body glove plus another layer. Maybe wearing one of those things is not always so magical, but still, I need more anyway. Whats more, I looked it up: they are on sale! (of course... it isn't water-sporting season... It would be a wonder if the store stocks any at the moment).

I apologize for the absence. I have been out of my mind tired. Sleep hasn't been easy lately. My shoulders have been hurting. And I'm ready to cause them more pain on Friday.

It seems my cat has scratched my forearm, and the cut looks beautiful. Is this wrong to think?
I like the look of my skin with a little blood showing through, the perfect little seams of dried blood around the cuts. The pinkish tint around the incision. It is so pretty.
I didn't do it...

Food! My body has been screaming for food. And I keep saying no. I said yes once when I shouldn't have today. I felt like I needed something... I don't think I did, but maybe that is what got me through work today. I ate some cookies; really small cookies, but enough that it would be the same as if I ate a few big ones. Besides that I haven't had many calories at all. I'm under 1200 today- This is not recommended by your doctor (for extended periods of time). Which is good news.

So, I need a body glove, my body is more beautiful with blood splashed on it, and I'm doing quite well with food. I'm sad I can't work as hard on the weekends as on week days. But my gosh... it is cold. I'm going to be able to see tomorrow of the body glove really helped or not. Hope it was the reason I felt so great today. Because it would be the perfect reward for regaining my six pack. Forgot to mention that, but I slimmed down my waist, and buffed out the abs a little, and it is back! Yay! I felt so wide for a while, and without the clear definition I am used to, I felt fat too! It was sad. And the workouts I am doing are easy to maintain. I'm so happy.

I have to dedicate some of my happiness to F-F. Because of her, part of my mind is constantly in bliss.

Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment