Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

M T

Guess what day it is... Wednesday.

I signed-up for classes.
How did the fast go?

...
Nope. I ate.
I ate cereal, stew, and an apple. I feel so overfull. So that is all I shall eat today.
Tomorrow I have got school. But more important, I get to have the chance to see F-F. My mind is split between finishing up a paper and buying a flower for F-F. I know the paper is more important... I do.
Or is it?
She wouldn't hate me if I didn't get her a flower, she probably wouldn't hate me if I didn't show up (would think very low of me yes). I still think she is important. So important...

I love the little bit of hunger I have been letting myself feel lately. I have just enough hunger to put me in a bad mood; except I know I can snap, and so I don't. I have an angry brain. I think so fast. And the thoughts are clear. My words are sharper. I want to be thinner.
This is the path.

I shall be doing the intense push-ups again on the weekend if I can.
I'm going somewhere all day on Sunday for a volunteer event. I will not do the push-ups then because of that.
The reason I can only do about 300-800 push-ups on these days is because I have no video games to make it easy. When I base my workout around my gaming, I get in an inhuman amount of work. On my own... I don't do as well.

I signed up for classes. I put up for 16 units this next semester, or 5 classes worth.
The current grades I have scare me. I have 2 A's for sure, a for sure F that I think I have a slight chance to make up, and a mystery grade. I have no clue what will become of that grade.
Still, in my mind I picture a white rose.
That is the flower I wish to give to F-F tomorrow.
Shall I find it?

What else shall I do that day? I will not eat that much.
I hope... she likes my body.


Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment