Total Pageviews

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dream

Exercise... zip.
I did push-ups, but all day today... nothing.
Hopeless. I actually freak out when I think about it. Because I do feel hopeless.

eh... my shoulders hurt from the sheer number of push-ups I did today. And it wasn't enough. I did sets of 50, probably about 10 times total today? 500. One of the sets I did 80! Yay! 80 Push-ups in one sitting! And then I did some ab workout. I feel better about my stomach because of that cold or flu that I had. It saved my life... seriously might have killed myself if I let my stomach become a belly. I shudder to think...

oh... I had this dream... here is an except of obsession about it:
She was so thin. F-F wore a white dress, her body like an hourglass. The dress sparkled. Her eyes were always looking far away. I was coming, she wanted to see me. I swallowed her in a hug, her waist was so small. I pulled her under my shoulders. It would last forever. I wanted to wait; she knew I wouldn’t wait too long. People… somewhere. All I remember was F-F. Her white dress, her hourglass waist, her brown eyes looking away, her face framed by straight simple hair. Some kind of internal beauty. no feature, but on her face and it felt like it was connected to me. She was so free, and when I held her, I let her free again. I am not letting go… my facelessfantasy.


Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment