Total Pageviews

Monday, November 9, 2009

Limitless

I hate plans.
They don't like me.

I did lots of push-ups, but that feels like a long time ago. Today I only did 300. And I'm in need of sleep. And I got scammed/ Cause I'm an idiott/.
I want to fast on Wednesday.

But that would be a plan.
I'm no good at those.

I also hate my body. For the reason that other people love it. I don't want any No Strings Attached junk. I need the strings. The complications. I like being flawed. But not in my body. My body needs to be perfect.

I want to fast, so that I don't have the ability to think as fast the next day. I want to be out of my mind.


Stay Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I hate making plans too. It seems like conditions for fasting/exercise are perfect, then the very minute I make any plans whatsoever--BOOM: something comes along and screws it up without fail.

    And your body is absolutely perfect. Although it doesn't really matter what I or anyone say, since you can't see it.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete