Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What is

Homestart?

Just another volunteer organization I want to help out.  I want to work every second of my day.  You know... if I didn't eat so much I'd feel good about myself and I wouldn't have to try to do this to feel useful.  But even with trying to help I feel useless because to tell the truth I haven't done anything yet.  I still need to give.
I don't know where I put my library volunteer nametag.
My work is having me do office work for them.  I call people and pretend I have official business and know their accounts when I don't know anything but their name and phone number.  Then I ask for their credit card information and write it down on paper.  I leave it on the counter when I close.



Propitious: favorable situation or person.  Like propitious weather.

pro·pi·tious

[pruh-pish-uhs] Show IPA
–adjective
1.
presenting favorable conditions; favorable: propitious weather.
2.
indicative of favor; auspicious: propitious omens.
3.
favorably inclined; disposed to bestow favors or forgive: propitious gods.
 
Close enough?
 
 
 
I don't know...
I don't think I'll ever be good enough for me.  
Propitious used Scald.
I like my Propitious... its a Swan Pokemon.  So beautiful...  It makes me wish I knew someone that was swan-like in beauty...  I don't really like animals: I scare them too much.  I'd love animals if they didn't have to be afraid of me.  But all of you have something to be afraid of.
 
 
I was considering dying my hair this summer.  I was thinking neon pink or neon blue or rainbow.  But I wanted to let someone else decide for me.  Who knows... I might post pictures when I do it.
I also want to kill myself symbolically.  I want to walk into a street with active traffic.  Travel off the path.  Climb up buildings and lean over the edge.  I want to open my skin in front of people and introduce myself as Goldfish to someone.  I want to know what it feels like to be a ghost...
Ghosts don't eat.
:(
I'm no good at that.
 
I guess I'll stay where I am. 
Hoping to die someday...
 
 
stay beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment