Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Anomoly

So instead of talking to myself with the word I... I will be using second person to describe what I feel.  I'm about to talk to myself like I'm someone else.

You could have been at school this morning instead of in your room.  Either way I doubt you would learn anything.  But you should go to school because its what you are supposed to do.
I've noticed you got a little sunburned.  Why are you letting this happen to you?  You could get sick...  Don't you feel a little light headed?  Most people would complain that their sunburn hurts, you seem to lay around and do nothing.  You eat more, sniffle more, and lay down waiting for your skin to peel.


Now I'm going to do what I usually do.

I feel like the same person today that I was years ago.  I can't remember being any smarter in 5th grade than I am now... maybe I'm deceiving myself because I know I can't remember anything from 5th grade.  But I feel static.  I don't change, my day does and I have to live with what it gives me.  I don't see anything changing.  Maybe that is why I feel so trapped...


Today is the best day to work through the pain...  But its so strange to see myself sitting here.  I feel like I've burnt out and that life was too short.
I'll find something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment