Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Butter your life

I ate chocolate chips.  Bread.  About 10 cookies.  Dinner, Lunch, breakfast, strawberries... so much.

I feel sick from eating so much.  And worse... i feel like I'm going to get fat.  And worse I haven't finished the essay due tomorrow.  And its getting late.  It is late.  Its going to be a long night.

I just want to lay down and listen to Seahorse by Johnathan Coulton.  I'm in one of those moods.  I feel alone, useless, fat, unwanted, unwonted.  The usual.

I have sugar headaches when I eat this much unhealthy food.  I don't really call them headaches because its so much weaker than the physical pain I put myself through with exercise or the lightheadedness I get from not eating enough.  Its nothing.


I need to write 3 essays and I'll have all the time in the world to mess myself up and write all I want and do things I actually want to.  Right now some part of me said I needed the bread to do this.

stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling I hate indulging. Sometimes though you're so lightheaded and dizzy that you need to just give in so that you can focus on what you need to get done.

    ReplyDelete