Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

California Finest

I find it funny that on Earth day I was asked to make a pledge to do something for preserving resources and the first thing that crossed my mind was to write "I will take less showers."
Most of the people wrote anything for the pledge, got a free pin, and forgot about it forever.
I didn't even write what I was thinking, did not take my complimentary pin, and its been about 5 days since I showered.  I've skipped a lot of showers since Earth day and its because when it crosses my mind to shower I think about how much of a waste of water I am.
When I do shower now its significantly shorter than it was before.
 
 
I don't say I'll do something and not do it.
 
 
stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. so you're giving and expect/take nothing in return..sounds very masochistic. It makes you feel better about yourself. It makes you feel moral, altruistic and superior in a way. I'm not criticizing because I totally identify with you. not eating, masochism, pain, pleasure are all very linked. There is a high with seeing how much pain/uncomfortableness you can take and a euphoria in doing that..

    ReplyDelete