Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

You're right

I had trouble waking up this morning?  So what... I just started my day later by 30 minutes more than I wanted.  I did some things like pull out the Tuba and hold it out in front of me just long enough to make it hurt a little.  I have to do more.
I've done a few songs worth of ab workouts.  I'll feel pathetic if I count what I can do.  I'm strong.  Don't doubt.  But I consider myself less than I am.
I should have skipped dinner last night.  It would have been so easy.  My mind wasn't in the right place.

I at least played some mad volleyball for a few hours.  Not good enough.  NEVER good enough.
I need to quantify what I do.
I buy a starbucks every Friday morning because I play pokemon with my best friend.  Downgrade the size to Tall; Grande is way too big.

I have a 7 hour shift at work today with no lunch break.  Its illegal, but I told my boss I don't need a lunch.  I don't need a lunch break.  I'll eat 2 fuji apples.  I can live off apples and water.  I could live off air.
I want to eat a little
But I need to keep the prize on my mind.



"Anger never comes without a reason, but it seldom comes with a good one."
-Benjamin Franlkin


Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment