Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Understood

Shit.
I woke up and realized I can't look sad.  I have to wear a painted grin for my own protection.

If people ask me what is wrong I could tell them, even though I would rather not.  I don't understand it all. 

I need to protect myself from people trying to help.  I don't want help.
And I know none of the people that want to help can help in the first place.


I've tried to save people that don't want to be saved.  It doesn't work.




stay beautiful

2 comments:

  1. There are days where you feel as if you could just scream it out and tell the very first person who says anything to you. Then there are days where there is mania, where you hold it, but it's yours, and you're doing well with the heavy stone of misery holed up in your chest. You own the day. But most days, most days are just sad. Most days are pointless, and when the dark bleeds into the sky it is recieved with relief.

    take care</3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lovely, do you know that?
    I just thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete