Total Pageviews

Monday, August 30, 2010

Nothing is good enough, Don't take it personally

My diet has changed...  I have mentioned this before, but let me state things clearer.

Everyone once and a while I still get hungry just to remember what it feels like, but I'm eating more like a cow does right now.
A cow that indulges on protein.
Either way, I have been 'grazing' eating small portions through the day, with a focus on protein.  But I don't like meat much, its not worth the protein and I'm more comfortable eating as vegetarian as I can.  All this protein makes the world feel different.
First, I feel wide.  I look in the mirror and I try on pants and I fit them the same.  But I feel wide...  ew.  I just did 100 push-ups in one rep.  I usually did 50 in the past.  But its different when I push myself.  I don't get dizzy like I used to, I might get tired, but not dizzy, not disoriented.  I feel like I have been working harder than I have to in the past.  And I don't care.  I liked it that way.
hm...  I can't remember all the other strange things going on.
I think I feel hungry more often.  But that's just my body saying 'food food food'.  Sometimes it is easier when you eat less to ignore that.

Why?
Because I plan to surprise some people.  I plan to be so strong that Blue Devils can't say no to me.  Then the $100 I spent for auditions won't be wasted. 
Still, I feel like I'm eating the house.

Balancing work, school, and myself.  School always seems to slip off the scale...

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment