Total Pageviews

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hope this works

I haven't done mobile blogging in a while.  If I do it then I am probably at work or in any other situation I need to pretend I am sending an email to somebody.  Little do they know I am writing to you.
 
Physically things have changed.  My throat got scratchy.  My eyelids heavy.  My muslces are getting fatigue.  And its getting harder to try.  Getting hungrier.
I'm starting to look better.
Even if I do "look dead tired."  I'll get over it.
I mean... I'll get to it.
It.
 
I've been thinking about it.  How it doesn't move, but it feels like when you should be getting closer because you have made progress... it feels farther.  It makes no sense, but you want it.  You work to earn it.  You love it.
 
And you can't live with it.  And it hurts.
 
But thats all it is.
 
You can't stop.
And I don't know why.
It sounds so easy.
But it is not.
 
 
At work... I haven't been here for a while.  I have a lot of work this week.
Before work I ran 8 miles.
Work seems to have less work than I remember.  But I just got here.  There is more waiting for me.  Sometimes I wonder what kind of employee I would be if I wasn't so dizzy.  Then again, I make a remarkably coordinated dizzy person.  I like hunger highs, and mixing them with endophins...  hehe.
Back to work.
 
 
Stay Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I like how you ended it with 'hehe'.
    Well done on the 8 miles.
    And remember, YOU stay beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete