Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dear Work: FUCK YOU

I'm the employee that takes the short straw.  Yeah, I take your shit three hour shifts and I work your weekends, and I work double shifts on the worst days of the week.  I'm ALWAYS there when you call for me to be.  I'm the number one back-up.  I stand up for you.  I talk you up.  I play your game, I DO MY COWORKER'S SHIT because they leave it behind for me.  They noticed I clean shit up, and they take advantage of me.  You know what?  THATS WHAT!
 
Stop sending me emails about things I already know.
And don't tell me to stop working because my poison oak is some serious problem WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO WORK,  IN FACT YOU SAID THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE TO COVER THIS FUCKING SHIFT.
Damn...
serious?
Oh, and then you called me and gave me a 30 minute lecture about how I need to notify you about shit.  I was laughing at you on the other end of the line.  I hate phone conversations.
 
Anyways...  hi beautiful readers...
 
 
 
Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment