Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

Double Shift

180 pounds...
  I don't know why, but I suddenly thought "what if I ever got to 180 pounds"
Without hesitation I heard "kill myself" in my thoughts.  Crazy conviction.  I don't think i would kill myself.  I could lose weight if I got there.  But I'm afraid of ever getting there.

Been pulling the short straw at work.  erg.  Oh well.  Someone has to work.  Turns out I work 2 separate shifts today at two different locations.  Wonderful.  Already did my morning shift.

I feel bad about not contacting some people I should or would like to talk to.
Hi Appendix!  I know you'll read it sometime.

I have nothing to say.  So why talk to people.

I have been chattering away to random people...  I'm going to stop that.
I am always in control.


I also feel like I should be working on something.  So I will go practice scales for realz.  I plan to practice or observe sign language today.  Maybe I'll meet a cool deaf person.  But no one will be like her...

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment