Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PT down? Nothing to read? Well, big post here!

Lets talk about life.

Yesterday my car broke down 4 times.  Seemed okay because it broke down on less traveled roads, it broke down in the parking lot at school (so I wasn't too late to class) and it will only cost about $500 to fix today.  Yay.
Still, even though I didn't have work that day, I also didn't have time to walk home twice.  I had no phone on me...  I don't know why the day my car didn't work was the day I left my phone on the charger at home.
So like... people have been calling me... and I haven't been there for them.

I can't.
I have homework.
I did not have time to walk home twice.  And not have my phone twice?  What the heck myself!  Why can't you do stuff right.
This morning I woke up and have been doing homework.  I wish I had an extra 6 hours that I spent walking yesterday.  I actually thought it might be cool if I emailed a teacher asking for an extra day.  I could use that...

I might just not sleep... I could always do that...
Besides...
I took a run 2 days ago.  There was a girl that kept up with me.  I wanted to ask for her number so she could run with me again.  Because... no one keeps up with me.  She was also remarkably pretty.  But so young... She looked so young.  Not only that, but she was half my size.  I'm fucking huge.

Workouts have been hard to fit in.  I just work and school all the time.  Yet I somehow waste a lot of time online doing NOTHING.  Not even blogging.  I just do nothing.
If I took that out I would be able to do more.

School.
It hasn't left my mind.
But I don't know if I will make it.  I have never done well in school.  And I don't see myself doing well this time either.  Why am I so bad at this?


I also have to do traffic school.
I'm sorry for the guys fixing my car, they have to take the engine out, and its a V8.  Which is like 100lbs or something.  So lame...  oh well, I'll pay them money and not even complain about the price.  I should bake them cookies!


I also want to get back into Magic The Gathering... the trading card game.  It would be cool.
I've been drawing.  I want to show you people what it looks like.  Its all notes.  But its how I take notes on stuff, and its interesting stuff.  No one else would see it as notes.  But I see the lessons and lectures inside the art.


Is prettythin seriously down?  Why?  Forserious?

What else is there...?  Oh yeah... I do volunteer tutoring.  I missed that because of car trouble yesterday.  And didn't call them yet on why I wasn't there...  whoops.
Then I have this youth symphony that requested I play tuba for them.  I replied this morning because it is the first time I have had the time to do that.  I need to tell my work when the performance dates are.
I have about 10 pages of math homework due tomorrow because I have been doing my 5 pages of English homework due today instead.
I have work today.
I bought glucose tablets because I miss my butterfly.  Who isn't my butterfly.  But butterfly alone sounds like such a general nickname.  Butterfly is my personal nickname for her.
AND...
I have an epic trip planned for Labor Day weekend.  hopefully cars don't break down and homework doesn't pile up so high in front of the car that when I drive though it the car breaks down.

All this life...
Good thing I'm fat.  Otherwise I'd complain about being too small for it all.
I hate being so huge.
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment