Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aencephaly

I don't know what to call this.
 
I'm lightheaded.  Have had 3 meals today. 
I ve been trying to stick to an 8-12 meal diet, where 1 meal equals a 'meal' in my mind.  I've been undershooting a lot more than overshooting.  Weird.
 
Today I felt sadness.  Its been a long time.  And what me sad?  I lost hours at work.
Money...
I no longer feel it anymore.  I could use the free time.  And my work cut my hours because my work ethic sucked for a closing shift and I left the store messy.  I'm closing that same store now (doing my job?  Kinda, I have just enough flexibility that this is semi-allowed) and they seem to be checking on me.  But I always am paranoid.  I'm doing good deeds right now that I hope I don't get recognized for.  I just want to forget them all and sleep.  Thats what is so great about sadness, it makes you sleepy enough to drift away.
 
I have a new friend in one of my classes.  I don't make friends often so this is alien.
someone is comming
 
or not...  going to the jewlers next door.
oh well, I get paid to do this.
 
 
I don't have much to say today/tonight/this evening.
 
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment