Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Second Chances

Wanna know whats funny?  I thought I wasn't eating disordered anymore.
I unintentionally have been living off of little food and losing weight.  I just noticed it today when a friend told me I lost weight.  I kept thinking its because I decided to wear a shirt that shows my collarbone today...
But now I feel it.  I'm on my low.  You know... when your weight fluctuates and you are lighter... I'm there now.  Been living off of 2 fuji apples, water, and plenty of stress every day for about a week.
I'm low on energy.

Weird how I can't escape it.
I don't care, because its part of me.  It has been for a long time.
Just... tired.  Lots of headaches.  I'm not hungry even when i haven't eaten.
I know people will think there is something wrong with me.  Gah... its so annoying because I'm so healthy.

I haven't been able to work out forrealz yet.  Its eating at me.
Eating... haha.
God I'm funny.

I love being messed up


Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment