Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sisyphus

There is something sacred about silence.
I have so much on my mind right now that I don't know what to say.  I feel like if I were to try to explain all of these words I would say too many things that are not true.  I'm trying to be true.

The only person it seems I can be true to is myself.
I am sorry me.  I have failed you.  I will fail you.  I am weak.  I am undeserving.  I am a waste.  I waste.  I grow fat and old.  Dear me, I am sorry.

I am tired in the mornings.  And at night I don't want to admit it, but I'm tired again.  I have one day left in my mind to do my homework.  It is the greatest demon in my life right now.
I don't know why, but I can't overcome thing.
Sisyphus. 


Sisyphus sisyphus sisyphus.
I want to break down and cry.  I let myself down, but I'm also letting all the people the depend on me down.
I need blood.

I need to bleed...
And I'm so tired tonight.
I shall sleep, and wake up tired in the morning.

Give me silence.
I may never sort though my words, but at least I won't tell lies.
The silent do not tell lies.
They let the truth happen...


Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment