Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hyde-hidehidehidehidehide

I gave blood today.
But I want to give more...

I want to drain out, because the more blood I give the better it feels.  I feel like I'm awake for once.  And then after that feeling comes the immense wealth of fatigue.
I never get tired...
Its not fair.

I can't stand you when you complain.  I can't stand you when you rationalize.  I can only stand you when you are abstract, when you fail to make sense.  You are strongest when you aren't yourself.
Because I...
I am weak.

You are weak



I have been rereading Sophie's World.  Best book I could buy with $4.  I now own two copies of that book just because.
I want to bleed.

I don't know what is going through my head.  I'm a weakling when it comes to cutting and starving.  Its just... this weird restlessness.  I don't hear voices in my head, but I do feel the urges.  And I interpret those...
I don't know what I can believe.
I don't know. 
I want to be my impulses more than I want to be me...

Is there something wrong with that?



Stay Beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment