Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You must hate



I don't really leave things behind. Not permanently.
I enjoy peeking and prodding at them after a while. It makes me sad. I'm too tired to care.
About anything.
It's not personal. And I care about you, for whatever that's worth. Or whatever that means. All my mind goes to, whatever, whatever, whatever

I don't care about food anymore and I'm smaller as a direct result. But I didn't fight for it. I wonder if that's why I don't feel it.
I can be so tired and then move so much more
I wish I could trade, your dreams for mine. I can't tell reality from dreams most of the time. And my dreams terrify me these days.

Don't you hate it when someone is being so selfless that they are being selfish.  You kinda want to say to them "How dare you take away what you never really gave me!"
Part of this is because you are selfish yourself, the other... you don't want to see them disappear into a corner.
One of my readers thinks this is an attractive idea.

At least one.


Don't you hate it when you want to be nice, but you know you are powerless either way?
When you are trying to do something, but nothing comes out of it?
When you are studying and you can't find a single answer?



Have you ever looked in a mirror and been so scared someone was on the other side you didn't stop to notice that person was you?
Even so... Why do I need to remind myself of what I am...


Broken objects
Cat get off my lap...
I have school.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment