Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Forget Remembering

I took a run in the rain tonight.  My pokewalker says I went about 4 miles.  Got wet!
I RAN the first mile.  Eh... felt sick.
Also went really ghetto.  I took off my shirt but kept my hooded sweatshirt on (which I sometimes only wear on my sleeves and let fall behind me) because I was hot, but it was raining and I didn't have pockets big enough...

Ehh...  Its dark outside.  No one can see me.

I needed something.  Otherwise I will get fat.
I almost threw up too.  Fun huh?
Not quite.  Just kept moving the feets and it went aways.

Okays


ALSO****** NOTE******* I HAVE A TUMBLR.  Its ForgetRemembering.Tumblr.com and I will be putting more on it laterz.  And referring to it when I wantz.  Just so ya know.

stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment