Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Every time

It seems every time I get hungry enough not to care I can't bring myself to eat.
And when I force myself through the motions something stupid happens.

So I burned the roof of my mouth.  Now what?
Its sad, how a guy like me who never really did anything that traumatizing to his digestive system finds breaking the habit to be hard.  It isn't even hard for me.  Imagine if I actually threw up instead of just accidentally having food randomly try to come out my mouth after I've 'eaten too much'.  I eat regular.  I go on walks.  Compared to what I used to do I don't even exercise.  I find it difficult to motivate myself to do anything.  Waking up feels like crap.  Every day is the same.


So why does it matter?
Because.  I've done something good.
Not telling you.  Not yet.  Not until I've actually done it.
I hate planning for crap, but I live in a bureaucratic nation; can't do anything without approval first.  I turned in an initiative almost a month ago for a program at the library that requires ZERO staff and ZERO funding and is something the library should endorse.  It will be approved THURSDAY this week.  See what I have to deal with?  I've been bugging them about it.  I wonder what would have happened if I just turned it in.  And there was no errors in my first draft; they admitted it was quite genius
So this other project (unless you are a flyingfish I haven't told you) I'm going to have to wait and see.  I'm going to hate myself for all the good things I'll be doing with it.


Suspense?  No.
Btw.
The word NO means too much.  Someone needs to cut it in half.
That word...




How the fuck do you cure someone that is lazy?
How the fuck do you cure someone of bulimia?
How the fuck do you cure someone that doesn't think they are sick, doesn't want to be sick, doesn't want to be cured, and wants instead to live some blindsided race for a one-day lifetime?
Maybe the last one made no sense...


How do you take art away from the artist?
How do you take the artist from the art?


I bought a book I already owned.  Once on accident, once because I couldn't find my other copy.  I also have a book... that I really want to read.  It is titled Twilight.
Wonder what you think of that.


stay beautiful

1 comment: