Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My first kiss was your dad

It wasn't, but I was thinking that would be a funny short for me to write one day.  And possibly live (as the dad).  That sentence is the boyfriend telling the girlfriend it.  And she has this look on her face like UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH.
 
ya.
But I'm gonna care that much. 
 
Sometimes a dad says "I'm gonna answer the door with a gun" when their girl starts to date.  Some pull the boy aside and say "whatever you do to her I will do to you twice as long"  Those are intimidating.  I wanna teach the unfortunate kid how to love her, so that she never accepts a standard less.  Her first will be the most perfect guy he can be, and if it doens't work out, then she will know what she deserves.  At least she will have that.
 
 
 
I'm unattainable.
You cannot get close to me.
Not possible.
I wish I was.  Because I try to get close to people.  But it never works.
If I saw you, it would only be worse.
Know how dogs sometimes have short attention spans?  Well... I'm sorta like that.  Just shorter.  On a taller person.
I'm trying to be a machine. -abstract idea-
 
 
Day:  Rain, cheerios, rain, school, rain, apple, drink lots of water, have to pee, rain, drive home, answer phone, eat toaststed PB&J, play video games for an hour, drive for work, more rain, work, its cold here because of the rain...  I'm gonna go home in the rain I guess.  I don't know.
Today...  is not the best.  But I don't need it to be.
 
 
 
stay beautiful
 
stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment