Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I hate humans

Except Naz.
YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME 24/7.  Much love you loser.


But all the people...
I don't understand how they can possibly be so LARGE.  How they can be so... HAPPY.  How they can be so... DRUNK.  Go ahead and tell me I'm a bigot.  I just don't understand what there is in SEX that is worth anything.  I don't care about it.
I'd like to show you I don't care about it...  For now you won't believe me...
I know.
I'm human.  Right now I hate myself.
Haven't you read?  About how terrible I feel after I indulge sexually?  Because... its not worth anything to be pleased.  NO.
Nothing.

I'm closed minded right now.  I'm also blank in the brain.
Shooting empty shots.





I look at my body and I see veins.  Veins I don't see on many other people... Veins that bulge where there used to only be skin.  I see lines from bones and muscles that I can read like a chart.  I see sallowed cheeks and the me on the inside begs for this to continue.  If the trend continues I will become what I really am.  I'll become beautiful for a split moment of life...  
But then reason kicks in and says that I might die.
And it would be worth every lost ounce...


stay beautiful  

1 comment: