Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Chantar

Clothes don't fit.
Feel colder and colder every day.
Pants falling down.  Why did you forget your belt today?
I'm paranoid people around me will notice.  I think they see me as fat.  More.  I think they hate me.

I'm so cold.  Even my warmest clothes can't protect me from the wind. 
It doesn't bite...
Harsh wind bites.  No... its just cold out.  The wind feels like the hands of a lover.  Like some siren of chill is trying to embrace me underneath my clothing and be absorbed into my skin.  And I try to huddle myself closer to protect myself.  But in the outside world it is impossible to avoid her molestation.  I walk at a scurry hoping to survive long enough to open the doors...  and shut her out.


Btw... sorry Naz.  You rock at math.

stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment