Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oct 17

I did the homework, but before working out more I stopped.

I looked at my legs, and it looked like no fat, I tried pinching the skin; directly under the skin was muscle. My arm were worse, the only part of me that might seem to have retained fat is my butt (which is extremely low) and my stomach (which feels like just skin anyway, and when I flex you can't even grip the skin).

I don't know where I am with this weight loss thing. I don't imagine myself at the end, but from here where can I go? Will I stay here, stuck because it is too hard to get any further? I don't know.
I do know I am angry that I ate my breakfast. There was so much fat in that thing I ate I bet (anyone know stats for a bearclaw?). At the same time, why worry about it? I can easily work off the 300-400 calories it was. Why do I want to be angry with myself just for eating?

And I'm so tired of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment