Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Her Love I

I am so sorry.
Sorry I left. Sorry I am not Ana. Sorry i don't try hard enough.

Lots has happened. Since it got cold I haven't been able to run. Okay... arm strength... maybe. I just did 50 push-ups a minute ago. But it isn't enough.
Never will be enough.
I'm getting goosebumps because I sent FacelessFantasy a note... I just went crazy recently.

Okay... so I did some research.
Random fact: the average person uses 1200 calories a day to do basic metabolism and rebuild tissue.
Homemade popcorn is a really healthy snack, the popcorn I make says 15 cals per cup, and it tastes AWESOME with Smart Squeeze (5 cals per TableSpoon) substitute margarine (top three ingredients are 1.water 2.food starch 3.salt) and cinnamon. Plus popcorn is naturally whole grain. Fiberlicious.
30-60 seconds of intense cardio can raise your metabolism for up to an hour.
And Detox is for everyone? Got a book on detox, and so far nothing interesting, except they market their product (ideology) very well.

It has been so long... But I even wrote again. It felt good, and I get a little writing in every once and a while now. I love my writing. I love my body. But I misuse the term love...

Sin is what I love. For some odd reason, I actually enjoy making trouble with other people's lives. I don't mean to, and I genuinely care about people. I just have an urge I don't understand or see, that attracts me to people who's lives I can screw with. And I kill them.
If I were a dreaming creature I would drill holes into people's thoughts, they would lay helpless as I crafted them into monsters. I would enhance anomalies. I would drain the very life from another and watch it wither as it slides through my fingers...

Truly, I don't believe everything I say, but that is what gives me power when I say I love Sin.
Because a Lover of Sin is allowed to lie,


Goodluck escaping from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment