Total Pageviews

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bus The Missed I

I missed the Bus.
I was supposed to go to San Jose State University today, those were my plans, but I woke up at 8:00 AM and that was when the bus left. Something... I really don't know why I didn't want to do it. Because f I truly wanted it, I would have put in some effort. Now I am stuck here today.

Tired all the time? I don't know, but my attitude has been so lethargic that I find it hard to disagree. I'm completely afraid I am not burning enough calories. I don't know what is happening.

Water, I drink water.
And I was going to go somewhere with a friend today, perhaps ride bikes, perhaps a run. That will at least cover for a little bit of time; but still I said I was going to be gone all day for extra credit. My parents will be angry that I missed out because of something I could have prevented.
Now that I think of it... a run would be in food order after blogging this. I have some homework due by midnight tonight, but I am afraid to do it.
It requires me to comment on people's blogs, they responded to a prompt, and I have to respond to their response. I didn't do any of the reading, like usual, and that makes it harder and harder to integrate the course material. On top of that; I hate how the books in the class seem so redundant, at least the first 2 are. I feel so sad, because all they are about is how our creation myths and early organization of society cause women to suffer.
This is just a bad time to force me to learn that information, because I mindlessly talk about it, at the same time I can't allow it in my thoughts because I like someone. I don't know... part of me admits that I want a woman reliant on me, but one of the things I find beautiful about this girl is how she doesn't need me. And I like how she doesn't know if she likes me back.
But this is so strange to me... I try to think that I know the dating rules, and how to act and feel. For some reason I can't do it. I feel so unreal. Maybe I am emotionless like I say I am.

Oh. Sorry, I rambled about nasty relationship hope. I think I can deal with it, and I don't even know if anything will become of it.
But, yesterday... I guess I was tired. And today too... something is up with my body I don't know what it is.
The day before yesterday was an exhaustion run, a 7 mile run, and a full day workout.
Yesterday my exercise was Pull-ups a few times, and a lot of walking.
Today... nothing so far. But I'm going to try to get in a half day workout, and a few runs. Depends how I feel against the weather.

Now that I look at it... I need to give myself rest once and a while (do I really?). And this is okay. Still; I can not stop.

I'm feeding myself. I'm eating so much food I feel like an animal. But I eat it over time, this is supposed to help your metabolism. I haven't eaten to the point of having my stomach bloat, and I even skipped most of dinner the night I did the 7 mile run. I'm really dazed for some reason, and all the time is blending together.

Maybe it is best I missed the bus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment