Total Pageviews

Friday, October 16, 2009

!AraM?

I ate around 300 calories for breakfast.
Around ... what did I eat for lunch?
and around 500 calories for dinner.
I drank about 800 calories worth; most of it is protein because it is mostly milkstuff.
And I ate some paper.

Is that weird? I don't know. I do remember eating a Kiwi for lunch, which is 45 calories, but then all I remember is looking at the food and thinking none of this is worth it, and I wanted to eat paper instead. I'm beginning to wonder where I got so crazy.
I drank so much water today.
And I am so tired all day.
What is going on?

I wouldn't say I have my half a day's workout in yet, but I can there... I swear I can. And I'm going to get to it... I'm so frustrated with myself at the moment. I'm beginning to hate my body because it isn't easy on me anymore. I just want to dwindle down a little. Get a bit thinner, and this will all go away. And I want to detox so bad, And I want to be outside, sprinting, and ... not alone. I miss drum corps for that. And when I get back into drum corps, I want to take the extra step and run after rehearsal.

Oh, I was on craigslist today, first of all, people there are creepy. They post their fetishes, and their affairs, and just whatever on there. And then I found ads where people asked for running partners. I was thinking, that would be a good idea. I could use a running buddy in the area; even if the closest one was a 28 year old female. I wouldn't mind that.
But the highlight of Craigslist today was the Rants and Raves section. In there was a short story, and it moved the inside of me. I'm so glad I read it.
And...

I want to wither.

No comments:

Post a Comment