Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2009

HeeH

Whatever it is... it is burning my throat, and it feels like it is pumping pressure into my ears.
I'm thinking... starving it will kill it.
Chicken broth for breakfast?
Liquid for lunch. plus one egg? (I have to go to work... and pretend I am not sick- or high off of not eating enough)
Dinner? eh... Chicken broth again?

I don't know... compared to how I usually set my goals, this one isn't gradual at all. I don't know if I will be able to do it this time. But I will see... Does starving a cold (or whatever this is) really work?
When I think about it I would rather work out as much as I can, regardless of how much I think I will eat. Because when I just focus on the workout, I only eat enough to survive. Still, what is the harm in going a little bit too low on caloric intake for a short time?

I don't know...
I do know that Halloween is coming up. I WILL NOT eat candy. And please... for your sake don't eat it.

But the sick... I feel it. I think it helps me lose weight. I can't tell in this cold, my skin feels so tight on me! I think it is wonderful. Makes me want to take my shirt off even though it is freezing cold outside.

Goodbyes are so hard... and so is ending a post.
I'm going to steal Zander's line:
Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment