Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Know Like Would You

I ate breakfast, it was 265 calories.
I ate lunch; it was quite a bit more, something like 600 calories
I kind of ate dinner, I ate around 200 calories.
Oh, and I drank around 725 calories today.
I think I will eat 50 calories for dessert.

I went on 2 separate runs today. One was one mile, with 10 pounds of weights. I felt sick after. I thought I would vomit. And I couldn't walk straight, or think right. But then I laid down and it was better. Had some tea and was nearly totally recovered.
I took another run today; it was about 6-7 miles running, and 2-3 walking. I called up a friend and he ran with me; it was late and dark. But my friend is really cool, he accepts me being different. He doesn't like how I tell him things like thin is beautiful and low calorie is the only lifestyle for me. But he doesn't so much dwell on it, he even listens to me, and lets me tell him more. I'm glad he ran with me.
My mother thinks I have a girlfriend that I disappear to. Not true. I don't have a girlfriend.

I have done at least 200 push-ups through the day, and a little bit of ab work. I'm sure to have a great body. My six pack got me angry because it has been fading, whereas my back has gotten sore from muscle growth, and feels grotesquely huge. But I am really liking the progress with my legs. I can see the muscles in my legs when I sit down when all I do is just let my legs kind of sway. And if they are perfectly inactive, they still look thin, just a little bit of fat to lose. But I will get there.

I had a lot of friendly people be nice to me today. I'm hoping that I get more friendly stuff in the future.
I have school tomorrow. And now more than ever I am not going to be ready for it... I will be there, and I will be as ready as I can be. I have recently felt something that will take me forward through my day. And I just can't wait for the next day.
You would like to know; but I am cruel, and you don't get to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment