Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"You're a character"

Actually I'm hungry.
 
Light-headed and hungry.  I usually am this way.  But this instant is different, because I actually want to eat.
I'm at work.
 
I don't understand why all the sudden hunger needs to be filled.  I've liked being empty in the past.
 
 
I think it is ironic that people have been calling my phone expecting to get a hold of me.
Its ridiculously broken.  Right now it functions like a clock with a picture that can recieve texts.  I can reply only when I get the text and I am limited in my choice of letters.  I know I can't use the letters d, t, k, p, y, and a few others.  But sadly... those are the best letters for saying "sorrY, buT mY Phone Doesn'T worK and i can'T reallY TexT you righT now"
Imagine if you left out every capital letter...  Well, I've tried to tell them.
The I try calling, and ironically they ignore it and send a text "I can't answer the phone right now"
Well, thats great because I can't text.
 
stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment