Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quantify

I wish I could quantify my effort.  But yesterday I worked an hour off the clock.  I have done nothing for my body.  I've binged (the strangest binge of 2 cookies, 2 credit card sized portions of meat, and some blackberries).  I've felt hungry.
I don't know how to say it,
but I feel like I've been trying.  I don't know what at.

Because I'm not doing anything.
I just want to have fun.

Its my winter break.  Until January 24th, and I'm so torn by double work schedules that I have no idea how I can enjoy myself.
I didn't fail any classes this semester.
My phone is broken (new one should come in today).
I spent a lot of money on a piece of my computer I'm making.
I'm buying it one part at a time.

There is no clue to where I am or where I want to be.  I need a number.


stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your not taking it easy on your break like you should be, and the feeling of being lost, it sucks. I wish I could but it into better terms but I can't. Hope you find time to enjoy yourself where you should be along the way. Take care.

    ReplyDelete